General Adventure Park Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least five (5) years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the Park.
- Children, ages five and six, are permitted on purple courses only and each must be accompanied on the course by an adult. One adult per child.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing for using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process
- When coming for the first climb of the 2013 season, each climber should Pre-register, print, complete the Park Release & Agreement. For all under the age of 18, this is particularly important because we must have a parent's or guardian's signature on this year’s release. If a parent/guardian will not be at the park to sign, print it off in advance, have them sign it and bring a copy of their driver's license so we can verify the signature. Climber Pre-registration & Releases
Age requirements for all ropes trails
|5 to 6||WITH ADULT||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|7 to 9||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||WITH ADULT||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|10 to 11||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||WITH ADULT||N/A||N/A|
|12 to 13||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||SUPERVISED||WITH ADULT||N/A|
|14 to 15||SOLO||SOLO||SOLO||SOLO||SOLO||N/A|
"Supervised": an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the park ground. "With Adult": an adult (18+) must accompany children on trails—max. 2 children per adult.
Children ages 5 - 6 must be accompanied on the course by an adult (18+). One adult per child.
While Using the Park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabineer attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a purple, yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Double Black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.