Adventure Park General Admission Pricing
Reservations are strongly recommended. Check the availability online with the Reserve Tickets link at the top of the page. Don’t delay Reserve Today.
- Age 12 & older: $53
- Ages 10–11: $48
- Ages 7–9: $39
- Ages 5 – 6: FREE (Each child must be accompanied on our 2 Purple courses by an adult. One adult per child.)
- Last Call ClimbOn sale 3 hours prior to closing. Valid for remaining time that day-typically max 2.5 hrs. Monday through Sunday $36.00 per person. 5 and 6 year old climbers climb for free with an adult paid ticket. It is a 1:1 ratio. One child for each adult.Please note that our hardest courses (blues and blacks) close first. During Twilight Ticket hours harder courses may not be available to climb.
- * All tickets are subject to a 10% CT Admission Tax
Ticket prices are based on the number of trails that are available for each age group and tickets are valid for three hours, not including Last Call tickets.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—The Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends. Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking. The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school, summer camp, or scout group field trips!
Large Group Pricing Group rates require advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a minimum deposit to hold your time slot. For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or Contact us for more information.
Park Hours –
- Monday through Thursday 3pm until 8pm. (Excluding Thursday 9/21, We Are Open 9am – 8pm)
- Friday 9am until 10pm
- Saturday 9am until 10pm
- Sunday 9am until 8pm
- Extended hours on select holidays
- Plan ahead and secure your preferred start time.
- Use the reserve tab on top of the page and enjoy your adventure!
- Group Reservations available 7 days a week, by appointment only. 2 weeks advanced reservation required
All dates and hours listed are subject to change.
DID YOU KNOW? During the off season, when The Park is closed, our sales team is onsite Monday through Friday ready to book your next Adventure in the treetops!!
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted group rates.
- All group discounts require advanced reservations through our Group Booking office (203) 690-1717. Contact our sales team today – Don’t delay!
- There are limited spaces available for group discounted reservations, and are filled at a first come first served basis.
- Weekends fill quickly, so book early!
- The Adventure Park is Open Rain or Shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or park closures, your time may be extended, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!