- Save time and BOOK ONLINE by using the “Reserve Tickets” button on top of this page. This will guarantee your preferred climb date and time.
- Every climber must complete an electronic waiver. For those under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete this electronic form on behalf of the minor. Prior to your visit to The Park, use the waiver link in your reservation confirmation email and complete your waiver(s). Get ready for your tree top adventure today!
If this is your first time climbing with us–WELCOME! Here is a quick rundown of what to expect when you arrive:
- There are electronic waivers available at the park, just sign online and it will be available for lookup. If you are bringing a group or party with climbers under the age of 18, please have their parents sign the electronic waiver. This will speed your group’s check-in process.
- Once you’ve got all the waivers completed and verified, you’ll head over to the cashier and check in with your reservation number, or purchase the climbing tickets for your group for the next available time slot.
- A boarding pass will be printed or you will receive a wrist band. That time is the last time you will be able to begin a new trail (similar to a ski-lift pass). Regular tickets are for 3 hour climbing sessions, plus an additional 40 minutes for the orientation period, so if you purchase your ticket at 9am, the time-stamp will read 12:40pm.
- You and your guests will head into The Park to the harness shed to receive your climbing harness and gloves.
- From there, you’ll take your harness over to the harnessing area, where a staff member will help you put it on, and make sure it is fitted properly.
- Then, you’re off to the Safety Briefing, where a staff member will lead you through an instructional briefing and demonstration of the climbing equipment and our policies & procedures. The Safety Briefing takes about 10 minutes, and is followed by a brief ‘practice stage’, where you will have the chance to practice with the clips until you feel comfortable. EVERYONE must go through the safety briefing and practice area, even if you’ve climbed here before (unless you have completed the safety briefing bypass program).
- Now you’re ready! You’ll head up to the starting platform–and start your Connecticut adventure!
If you’ve been here already this season…WELCOME BACK! Here what’s new:
- If you completed an electronic waiver already this season, no worries, we can look you up. It’s good for the whole season.
- Safety Briefing Bypass: Once you have climbed with us at least 3 times this season, you will be eligible to complete the safety briefing bypass program, which takes about 1/2 hour. Once you’ve demonstrated the necessary skills, you will be given a bypass card to let you skip the briefing during any future visits.